JAPAN DREDGING & RECLAMATION ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION
Purpose of JDREA
Japan Dredging and Reclamation Engineering Association (JDREA), a non-profit organization consists of 27 members, was founded in 1961 for the purpose of:
- improving the technologies related to CONSTRUCTION of port and harbor facilities including coastal and offshore structures;
- promoting sustainable development of marine CONSTRUCTION industry;
- improving the quality of life of the people and secure their safety
In order to realize these, JDREA members have been continuously developing advanced technologies through acquired extensive and nurturing experiences in marine civil engineering field, such as port and harbor facilities and offshore airport structures.
JDREA also aims to create a prosperous society by promoting marine civil engineering projects through research and development of advance engineering and CONSTRUCTION techniques, contractual approach, safe work, disaster prevention, environmental conservation and international cooperation for development.
In addition, JDREA takes part in activities as a member of Japan branch of The World Association for Waterborne Transport Infrastructure (PIANC) and The International Association of Ports and Harbors (IAPH).
JDREA is firmly committed to contribute its technical advancements internationally and thus, aggressively focusing on the following activities:
- Providing training courses for the engineers from recipient countries to introduce Japan's port CONSTRUCTION technologies under the sponsorship of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
- Assisting the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism in the introduction of "Design Standard for Port and Harbor Facilities in Japan" to recipient countries
- Transferring of technical know-howto the local engineers through overseas projects of the member companies
Leading Members of Board Directors
||President, Chief Executive Officer & Representative Director of PENTA-OCEAN CONSTRUCTION CO., Ltd.
||Representative Director, President of TOYO CONSTRUCTION CO., Ltd.
||President, Chief Executive Officer and Representative Director of TOA CORPORATION
||JAPAN DREDGING & RECLAMATION ENGINEERING ASSOCIATION
Member Companies of Board Meeting
Other Member Companies
|AOKI MARINE CO., Ltd.
||ASAKAWAGUMI CO., Ltd.
|IESHIMA CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION
|PENTA-OCEAN DREDGING CO., Ltd.
||KOJIMAGUMI CO., Ltd.
||DAIOH-SHINYO CONSTRUCTION CO., Ltd.
|DAISHIN DOBOKU CO., Ltd.
||TACHIBANA KOGYO CORPORATION
||NIKKI CONSTRUCTION CO., Ltd.
|NIPPON KAIKO CO., Ltd.
||YAMATO KOGYO CO., Ltd.
||YORIGAMI MARITIME CONSTRUCTION CO., Ltd.